These images, called Black Cityscapes were first shown at Fotografiska in Stockholm in May, 2011, as part of Jacob Felländers exhibit I Want To Live Close To You. It is the first time they are published in a book.
Anatomy will be printed in a limited 250 copies. The work of Jacob has many admirers from all over the world. The limited edition contains a selection of some of the most talked about photography in Sweden. The images reflect an incredible feeling of space. The book, the inspiration and the images will intrigue a reader, or art lover, who warms to the shades and private selections of buildings.
Anatomy is part of Editions publishing, producing only limited design and art books. Each edition is a collaboration with an esteemed and favorite artist and with specific themes and thoughts.
- Limited Edition: 250 editions plus 10 artist’s proofs. Numbered and signed
- Author: Jacob Felländer
- Publisher: GH, Editions
- ISBN: 9789187323003
- Language: English
- Pages: 96+4 pages. 35 (9) illustrations
- Paper: Paper, Galarie Art Matt, 170 gsm. The paper supports sustainable forest industry. Woven cloth hard cover.
- Size: 240×310 mm (9 ½×12 ¼ inches)
- Binding: Hard cover. Perfect bound
- Release Date: December 6, 2012
- Box Size: 300×370×30 mm (11 ¾×14 ½×1 ¼ inches)